Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ian | Portrait

It was extremely cold outside with really high winds. Ian is a local graphic designer and a good friend of mine, so when he told me he wanted a photo session, I was all up for it. As with most of my fly by shoots, we were limited on time as he had other engagements to address. I've actually become adept at working under pressure. I'm finding that the challenge of coming up with compositional ideas on the spot and under time constrictions is a really fun and satisfying creative exercise. We found a train yard downtown and I decided to go for a hard light look against the afternoon sun.




Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

S2S Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Saad Syed is the head photographer and is available for contracting throughout the continental 48 states. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP