Sunday, January 4, 2009

Azra + Omar | Couple's Session

This was a quick and clean session - maybe 15 minutes long total. The sun was going down and it was an extremely overcast day, so the light was fleeting fast. I had just enough time to play around with off camera lighting for a backlit shot - everything else is shot via ambient. With everything around us wet and soggy, I decided to make the most of my time and get the couple very clean cut compositions. At the end, I have a group shot of these guys with Nadia and Muj from the previous post - both shoots were back to back. The group shot had lot of post production work done on it as I only had one speedlite on me and it only managed to light up Muj in the foreground.















0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

S2S Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Saad Syed is the head photographer and is available for contracting throughout the continental 48 states. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP