Thursday, April 2, 2009

Adnan | Portraits

Adnan came over for a late lunch and I had my camera nearby... go figure. We had some beautiful window light coming in so I thought we might as well make the best of it. Besides, he's leaving in a couple of weeks for residency at VCU as he's pursuing a very prestigious pathology program there. So, I'm sure he will probably need some fresh pictures for all the pretty doctors he's going to run into.

He has truly been a great friend - confidant, older-brother-wannabe, teacher, punching bag, etc. I know I care enough to be sad for a couple of days after he leaves, but I'm trying to gauge whether or not I care enough to drive 2 hours once a month to visit him like I promised to. So much for thinking before speaking... lol.

Here's to memories...



1 comments:

Anonymous April 12, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

oh .. eM .. geee .. IS THAT ADNAN SIDDIQUI??

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

S2S Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Saad Syed is the head photographer and is available for contracting throughout the continental 48 states. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP