Monday, March 16, 2009

My Wedding.

I know I've been absent for a couple of weeks or so, but I promise I have a very good excuse...

I got married!

The past few weeks have changed my life in a way that I can't put into words. The happiness, added responsibility, and the realization of growing up are just some of the welcomed aspects of this new beginning.

Now, the photography! Ayesha Ahmed was our contracted photographer along with two of my second shooters. All together, the number of the pictures taken is probably in the thousands. The team was absolutely amazing and the best part was that we were all friends. We laughed, screamed, and joked on each other while being a part of a beautiful day and wonderful photography. The wedding was a three day event and the following links show Day Two; the actual wedding day:
Part1
Part2

So, I hope this post makes up for my blog absense. Day Three was held in Brooklyn and I was in my home town of Staten Island for a little over a week. We just got back yesterday (I threw up on the flight due to turbulence).

Thank God, everything is settling into place.

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

S2S Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Saad Syed is the head photographer and is available for contracting throughout the continental 48 states. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP