Sunday, May 10, 2009

January + Jeff | Wedding

This past week was absolutely nuts. The day I was scheduled to shoot January's bridals outside, we got a tornado warning and had to stay in and take a few bridals inside her home. When I left her house, we got hit with a flash flood and my car got totaled after being almost fully submerged in water - all this two days before the wedding. Nonetheless, I was good to go for the wedding and had a nice time working with the families.

January is a law school graduate and is pursuing a career as a prosecutor. Jeff is a computer engineer and an absolute gentleman. January's mom is probably one of the most skilled ladies I've ever met - she made the whole dress (along with a lot of other things) by herself!

Shooting six hour western weddings starts to seem really easy after doing three day Pakistani/Indian wedding marathons. I actually didn't feel like collapsing when I got home. Here are some pictures I've just finished working on:





































2 comments:

taiyyaba May 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

nice job catching dancing moments - those are really hard to get.

Mother of the Bride May 24, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

I can't wait to see all the photos of the wedding. The pics on your blog are a delightful appetizer.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

S2S Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Saad Syed is the head photographer and is available for contracting throughout the continental 48 states. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP