Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brothers

This past Thanksgiving break, I went up to NYC to see my family. Luckily, my uncle from Delaware was over, too, and with him came the boys. I don't know what it is with us, but a lot of the boys in family have a thing with wrestling. My brother and I would go at it until we'd get yelled at or until one of us gave up - my little cousins are no different. 


First, have to load up on Oreos for energy...



Then we get to gladiator business...








The victor gets to warm up under the blanket. To this day, I'm surprised how cold the living room gets in the winter, yet, everyone still insists on chilling there (no pun intended).



And finally, the digital age - playing arcade games on the Blackberry.




0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

S2S Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Saad Syed is the head photographer and is available for contracting throughout the continental 48 states. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP