Monday, January 12, 2009

First Shoot Ever - Favorite Baby Pictures

So, I was going through my archives of 2006-2007 and came across a few of my favorite pictures from a baby session I did when I first started. Actually, this was my first photo-shoot ever and armed with a Rebel XT and a Canon 50/1.8, I ambitiously went at it with hopes of bigger projects and larger ventures to come. Little did I know how much work was ahead of me and how far I would come. These might not be the most genius baby pictures in the world, but they hold a very special place in my heart - they were my first attempt at photographic portraiture art and these were the first pictures I was ever paid to take. The only thing I had back then was a fist full of hope and a heart full of vision - before the taxes, before the stresses of business, before the constant struggle to refine the art for the sake of staying competitive, and before the investments in advertising. These were taking for the pure love of taking pictures and being paid $80 for them left such a satisfying feeling in my heart back then. I had lived off of milk and oatmeal for two months to save for that camera and lens. Anyway, enough about me, here we go...







1 comments:

haris February 21, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

The first pic is awesome! I love the emotion in it.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

S2S Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Saad Syed is the head photographer and is available for contracting throughout the continental 48 states. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP